The Finsec corporation was established in 2008 in Switzerland (UID: CHE-114.323.183). The company operates as a contractual partner to the ministry of public works and transportation of the Republic of Albania.
The concession regulates the construction project, the purpose, the maintenance and the transfer of ownership of the harbour of Turra Castle in the district of Synej in Kavaja.
The corporation represents a group of highly professional entrepreneurs, managers, specialists in real estate developments and financial specialists with well-proven skills that can be approved on performance records. The expertise of the Finsec corporation lies on real estate development and on the implementation of projects in the tourism and leisure industry such as hotels, resorts, golf courts, ports, private residents etc. The group members have implemented various big projects or are currently still involved in some of the projects in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, India, Russia and in other countries.
Board of Directors
Alexander Gerold Auer, Swiss citizen
• Chairman of the Board of Directors and shareholder of the Finsec company (Ltd.) Switzerland
• Swiss entrepreneur in the communication and environment sector
• Former publisher and former operator of a printing press
Peter Marty, Swiss citizen
• A legitimate representative who is responsible for the financial administration of the Mattig Asset Management corporation
• Multiple years of experience in financial administration and HR
• Various professional developments with a focus on accounting, taxation law, HR and in the field of financial intermediary and the anti-fifinancial-laundry act
Josef Friedrich Aregger, Swiss citizen
• Former ambassador for Switzerland in Slowakia
• Co-founder and partner of Mattig Management Partner Slovakia
• Domiciled in Vienna
FINSEC AG owns 3 holding companies
• Finsec Port Sh.a., Tirana (Albanien)
• Finsec Finance Sh.a, Tirana (Albanien)
• FINSEC PORT (Schweiz), Pfäffikon SZ